Arrive 15 minutes early, Quiet please, Cell phones on silent and Relax.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment so that we may start your service on time or even early. A late arrival may require a reduced appointment time, at scheduled price, with respect to the clients that are scheduled after you.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy: We all agree, time is our most valuable asset. We ask that appointments be guaranteed against late cancellation or rescheduling with a major credit card. Your card is not billed unless your vacated appointment goes unfilled. We do our best to fill these openings–just like you, we’d much prefer to have another guest take your place than charge for a cancellation. Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule a treatment; 48 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule groups of three or more or three or more treatments. This allows the spa enough time to fill appointments. Late cancellations will be charged 50% of treatments scheduled. “No-shows” will be charged 100% of treatments scheduled. The spa needs to pay its therapists even if a client is a “no-show”. This policy allows us to retain great employees.
- Forms of Payment: We accept cash or American Express, Visa, Mastercard or Discover credit cards for payment. Out of town checks are not accepted.
- Gratuities: Your spa treatment fees do not include gratuities. Customary gratuity for each service provider is 18 to 20 percent. Please leave any gratuities at the reception desk when checking out. Tipping envelopes for cash gratuities are provided at the front desk or you may add gratuity onto your credit card. Tipping is always appreciated.
- Product Returns or Exchanges: You may return unopened spa products in original packaging within 5 days of purchase accompanied by sales receipt for a full credit.
- Jewelry/Valuables: If possible, please leave your jewelry and valuables at home as you will not need it for your day spa visit. Please be mindful of not leaving them behind in treatment rooms or robe pockets.
- Communicating your Preferences: All aspects of treatment can usually be modified to your taste: amount of light, type of music, table temperature, and whether you choose to have a conversation or enjoy the treatment in silence. Feel free to ask questions. Your therapist will appreciate knowing your thoughts and clarifying any issues you may have.
- Medical Conditions: Be sure to mention any medical information when you book an appointment. Certain treatments may not be advisable for you.
- Modesty Concerns: It is never required that you are unclothed in front of anyone at our day spa. Towels and robes are provided and can keep you covered. Therapists are well trained in the “art of draping” which means that they leave the treatment room while you get under the sheet on the massage table, and they keep you covered at all times except for the area of the body they are massaging. They also leave the treatment room before you get up from the table.
- What to Wear during Your Treatment: If you are having a treatment for the first time, feel free to ask the receptionist or therapist how you should be dressed for treatment. We want to make sure that you are comfortable, so please let us know if you have questions.
- This is a Professional Spa Establishment: Our licensed professionals are here solely to help improve your wellness and relaxation. If a therapist ever feels that a client is behaving inappropriately, they are authorized to stop the treatment immediately and direct you to the front desk.
540 North Jefferson Street, Lewisburg, WV 24901